LE PEEP

lepeep

Although I have visited a variety of Le Peep locations, I went to the restaurant on 86th Street for the first time last week. This location,  along with the many others, has a very homey, European farm style. The staff was extremely friendly, and I was immediately greeted by the hostess and my very attentive waiter. He was constantly checking on me, making sure I had enough to drink and everything I needed. He even left me with a whole pot of coffee, which always makes me happy. The service alone was enough to brighten my day, but the meal made it even better. The menu consists of both breakfast and lunch options, and the restaurant serves omelettes, eggs, salads,  sandwiches and many other brunch favorites. It also serves what they call Pampered Eggs, which are scrambled eggs infused with other ingredients which  resemble an omelette. I ordered the Mediterranean Pampered Eggs, which contained spinach, feta and tomatoes with a side of homestyle potatoes and sourdough toast. The Pampered Eggs were perfect, with a lot of different flavors. I liked this form of a dressed up egg much better than the conventional omelette. The potatoes were seasoned with oil and herbs and went well combined with the eggs. Overall, I have never been disappointed in a meal from this restaurant and have always had a good experience with the food and staff. Any Le Peep location is a great place to have a quiet, calm brunch and enjoy a good meal.

5-stars